Trend Report – Warm Winter Accessories
Unfortunately a warm camel coat is not enough to keep you warm this winter. You’re gonna need some winter proof accessories to go with that too. We selected the best warm winter accessories straight from the catwalk:
- A knitted scarf, the thickest one you can get.
- A pair of long leather gloves. According to Gstar, Carolina Herrera and Moschino the best ones are blue this season, but you can choose any color you like. Just take a colorful risk and try to have fun with it.
- A nice fur detail, perhaps on your collar, bag or shoes.
- A hat, cap, turban (very trendy) or headband, anything that keeps your head warm and prevents your ears from freezing off.
- A pair of hairy snow boots (you don’t wanna ruin your suede heels).
The rule for wearing these accessories seems to be: the bigger the better. Especially Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier and Galliano went over the top with their enormous hats and overload of fur.